Health and Safety Policy
PINK DIAMOND Scaffolding is committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for all people involved in our business including contractors, visitors and the general public. All of PINK DIAMOND Scaffolding’s people have responsibility for implementing this Policy. In meeting our commitment PINK DIAMOND Scaffolding will:
- Demonstrate commitment and leadership through all its managers.
- Clearly define health and safety responsibilities for managers, front line managers, employees and contractors.
- Work to eliminate hazards and practices that could cause incidents, injuries and illnesses.
- Utilise the framework of the PINK DIAMOND Scaffolding H&S Best Practice Elements, together with Australian Standards 4801 and 4804–OHS Management Systems to integrate health and safety into business management systems and to achieve the highest standards of health and safety.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety acts and regulations, as a minimum.
- Incorporate health and safety into the business planning cycle so that objectives can be set, plans formulated and performance measures determined for the purpose of continually improving our management systems.
- Train and develop our employees to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to work safely and to contribute to ongoing improvements in safety performance.
- Involve and consult extensively with all people who work for the Company in identifying, assessing and controlling workplace hazards and in reviewing health and safety performance.
- Undertake to help our people to achieve full recovery through prompt treatment and active rehabilitation programs following workplace illness or injury.
- Allocate resources to meet the commitments of the Policy. This statement of Policy confirms our personal commitment to making PINK DIAMOND Scaffolding workplaces safe and healthy for all employees and is to be displayed at all work locations.